Our mission is to provide opportunities for youth athletes to experience track & field and cross country in a positive, age-appropriate manner. Our approach focuses on long-term individual progression using established and proven training methodologies. Above all, we strive to create a fun, social environment that kids want to be part of and that fosters a desire for continued involvement in the sport.
1) Go to www.usatf.org. Click on the “Login | Become a Member” button on the upper right, or go to the “Products/Services” menu and select “Individual Memberships,” then select “Register or renew online.”
2) Complete the USATF membership process. If you have previously been a member, you will need to look up or enter your membership number.
3) For the club number, please enter “416” for Oak Hill Racing.
4) Forward a copy of your membership confirmation email to Coach Dave or Coach Chad. Save a copy of the email for future reference.
6) Make a copy of your child(ren)’s birth certificate(s) and bring the copy along with the application, code of conduct form and check made out to Oak Hill Racing to practice.